During a recent trip to
- Highlight the key pieces of information on your flight (times, codes, flight numbers). This will help you to see those key things at a glance.
- Make sure you have the hotel and airline phone numbers. Why stand in a long line after a canceled flight when you can call in to make the changes.
- Make copies of your credit cards and passport (and you hotel and flight plan). Keep one copy for yourself and hand off a second to a loved one (in my case my wife). That way if you lose something some else has a copy or if the holder needs to they can try to track them down.
- Make sure you spend a little You time during your trip. If you don’t have the time to research something to do outside your hotel, speak with your concierge at your hotel.
- Pack yourself a couple of candy bars or ganola bars. This will help to get through those long lay overs or delayed flights.
- Bring your digital camera and laptop. At night email a couple of pictures to family and friends.
Finally don’t forget to relax and enjoy!
The photos are of Duomo Church in Milan Italy; the first stones were laid in 1296: